Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Big Dog

  Today at the coffee shop I was out having a mochachino and this guy comes with his little black dog and sits next to me... Instantly my thoughts go to Driz, I miss that guy so much. I have reminders of hime just about every day picking out a piece of his hair from my cloths or finding a scrap in a book that I've had a while.

 

Mom huge thanks for taking care of the boy and if any of my friends out there have a chance pick him up for a hike or walk. I'm sure mom would appreciate the break and Driz would love the additional socialization.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brettok said...

Looks like a cool dog. It's hard leaving family behind, and just as hard or harder leaving pets behind. I miss my two cats heaps, and hopefully can get them over here when I get a better place to live.

La Hamburgler (Rob Lingstuyl) said...

Ya Driz is 9 years and pretty old for a Dane. Can't say that I would want to stress him out w/ the quarantine time. Besides, he's in a good place, mom's watching out for him.